We are proud to have 34 years experience in the blast cleaning and coating sector, in this time the company has grown and expanded their expertise and knowledge of blasting and coating procedures. We are pleased to have remained a reputable family run business from day 1 carrying out the training of our staff to a high standard and have a fantastic team who take great pride in their work..
Abbey Protective Coatings are pleased to have been awarded ISO 9001:2015 accreditation and Nace Level 1 & 2 coatings inspector qualification and We believe that our flexible approach and personal commitment to meeting specific requirements have been the key to our success.
As an ISO 9001:2015 quality assured firm Abbey Protective Coatings can ensure work is completed to the best quality, we are also an ICATS/ICORR registed company and all of our operatives are experienced in their field.
We have a NACE 1 & 2 Coating Inspector allowing us to ensuire all work is completed to a high standard & inspected and tested in accordance with customer specifications.
Our company is based within easy road links to the east coast ports of Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Ipswich and Harwich, meaning our company is in prime location for transport and shipping.
Come to Abbey Protective Coatings for all of your blasting, powder coating and spray painting requirements:
- Blast cleaning services using Medias such as Australian garnet, copper slag, Aluminium oxide, recycled glass and glass bead, to standards SA 1- SA 3.
- Full wet spray application for small or large items to client specifications..
- Marine & protective coating application for offshore / refinery structures / assemblies etc.
- Thermal arc spraying using the latest technology Aluminum & Zinc Spray.
- Powder coating service offering colours from the RAL, BS ranges & speciality coatings also available as per customer requirements.
- Full pallet & packaging service offered to ensure goods are kept in good condition in transit.
- Collection & delivery service available.
- Haulage for larger structures arranged at customer request.
Customer Projects can be finished in a wide range of colors from the RAL & BS Ranges.
Please find colour charts below: Click below to the activate links, colours may vary from those shown due to your monitor settings.
We would advise that before you make colour choices you arrange to discuss your needs with a member of our team who are always happy to help.